Factory Direct Wholesale Pricing for Your Business!
AMSOIL Commercial Business Account Companies purchasing lubricants for use in company vehicles or equipment, may qualify for an AMSOIL Commercial Account.
The AMSOIL Commercial Account enables you to purchase AMSOIL Products at wholesale commercial prices, for use in your business vehicles or equipment.
Who Should Apply?
- Over The Road Trucking
- Municipal Fleets
- (City,Township,County,State,Parks etc.)
- Rental Business (Cars, Trucks, RV’s, Recreational)
- Manufacturing, Industrial, Plant Application
- Busing (Municipal, Educational, etc.)
- Off Road Equipment, Construction
- Agricultural, Farm Equipment
- Stop – N – Go Delivery
- Work, Service Truck
- Taxi / Limousine
- Racing Teams
- Golf Courses
- Refuse Hauler
- Marine Implements
- Government Agencies
- Landscape Maintenance
- Company & Delivery Fleets
AMSOIL understands the need to keep business operating cost to the bare minimum. The commercial account provides just that! Get your account today to take advantage of the immense savings on the tap.
AMSOIL Commercial Accounts also Enjoy the Following Benefits:
Factory Direct Wholesale Pricing (25% Off Retail)
No Set Up Fees & No Minimum Order Requirements
Additional Volume Discounts of up to 10%
30 days net » Credit Line (optional)
Toll-free & Internet Ordering
AMSOIL is the preferred choice in commercial fleets. AMSOIL saves hundreds of thousands of dollars when adopted in large fleets. We can show how your company can take advantage of AMSOIL products.
AMSOIL is proven to save money. Refer to this page for more information. Also click on tabs below for more information.
Superior, Wisconsin 54880
Amsoil Shipping Information
- All AMSOIL products are drop-shipped from the closest distribution centre to your location.
- AMSOIL Operates 2 distribution centers in Canada (Ontario & Alberta) & 11 in US
- AMSOIL primarily ships via UPS, DHL, Loomis (other carriers are also used for certain locations)
- AMSOIL shipping charges are based on weight only (not by number of items)
Local Pick up Information
AMSOIL Local Pickup
Our distribution centers are open to AMSOIL account holders such as AMSOIL preferred customers, dealers and business
If you do not currently have an AMSOIL account, you can immediately obtain an AMSOIL preferred customer account online with which you will have full access to our distribution centers and purchase products at wholesale prices.
If you own a business, please click here for more information on AMSOIL business accounts.
If you would like to become an AMSOIL dealer, please click here for more information.
Note: AMSOIL distribution centers are not open to the public. Make sure to set up an account before visiting. AMSOIL distribution centers do not accept cash as a method of payment. Credit, debit cards or checks only.
What to expect from AMSOIL
- Prompt processing. 99% of orders placed by 5 p.m. Central time are processed and shipped within 24 hours*.
- Fast shipping. Orders shipping from one of 12 AMSOIL distribution centers across the U.S. typically arrive within three days*.
- Accuracy. Get the items you ordered.
*Excludes out-of-stock, oversized and special orders and shipments to Hawaii and Alaska. Delivery time for orders shipped from Superior, Wis. or shipped to APO/FPO/DPO addresses may take longer for delivery. AMSOIL INC. is not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather or other causes beyond our control.
Orders placed on weekends or major holidays are processed and shipped within three business days. Major holidays include New Year’s Day (observed), Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day (observed).